Sunday 21 August 2011

Mission 3 - A Day in the Life

Mission three involves creating a post or video based on the thing we use our phones for every day. I've created a short video which will go along with this post (see below).

I use my GS2 as an alarm clock every morning. Throughout the day, I also use the home screen as a clock, rather than wearing a watch. I tend to use the news app to keep up to date on current affairs, and will check this several times a day. I keep all my appointments and to-do lists in my calendar to keep me on track for the day. Like most smartphone users, I get my emails to my phone, saving the time and effort of searching for a computer when I'm out and about. I also use my Galaxy S 2 to check my Facebook and Twitter feeds troughout the day. While I'm on the bus, I use the music player on my phone to keep me entertained. Last, but by no means least, I use my phone everyday to make calls and send countless text messages - without it, I wouldn't be able to stay in touch with my friends or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment