Friday 8 October 2010

The beginnings of a Mob!ler

I'm Nikki, I'm 20 and I'm a student from Northern Ireland. Last week, I was chosen by Samsung UK to become one of 20 Mob!lers across the UK. I'm currently awaiting delivery of a fantastic new Samsung smartphone, which I will be reviewing over the next few weeks, with a view to winning a trip to Samsung's world HQ in Korea - exciting stuff!!

Our first Mob!ler mission is to write about the operating system of the new smartphone, which I'm very much looking forward to trying out.

For the last few years I've mainly been a Nokia user, and have been used to using the Symbian platform on handsets. I'm delighted at this opportunity to be able to test either the Android or the Bada OS, and to really get a feel for something different.

Keep watching this space for updates in my diary as a Samsung Mob!ler, and I'll soon be telling you all about the operating system on my new smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment