Friday 22 October 2010

Mission 2 - the camera


Mobiler Mission 2 involves taking a series of pictures or videos with the camera on my Samsung Wave handset. Normally I would use the camera on my phone when I'm out and about, so, for this mission, I took some of the same kinds of pictures I would normally take, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.






                                     

Some of these photos were taken in The London Sealife Centre, and some in my local park. As you can see, the pictures themselves arent overly artistic, but the quality speaks for itself. Especially when you remember that the pictures of sealife were taken through glass, in a dark environment, with no flash! I'd also like to point out that thiese pictures HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED. This is exactly how they turned out on my Samsung Wave.

I absolutely love the panorama feature on the Samsung Wave's camera - the photos it takes are simply stunning. For a 5mp camera, this little phone sure does pack a big punch!
 I also took a few videos of the shark tank in The Sealife Centre and you can see the best one below. Again, this has not been edited, and I have left the sound on as well. Even through a glass tank, again with no flash and in low lighting, the HD video recording produces fantastic video quality!
And there you have it, some examples of the camera quality and features on the Samsung Wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment